تفضلوا بالتسجيل و الانضمام الينا.
زيارتكم شرف لنا.
نيوستار لمستخدمي مدرسة الاطفال المعوقين سمعيا بني سليمان المدية
عزيزي الزائر رمضان كريم
سعداء جدا نحن بانضمامكم الى اْسرة المنتدى
تفضلوا بالتسجيل و الانضمام الينا.
زيارتكم شرف لنا.
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

newstar

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
ساعة المنتدى
مركز تحميل الصور
المواضيع الأخيرة
» جمعية البشائر
Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  I_icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 18, 2014 3:32 pm من طرف salim morinyo

» نظرة الإسلام لذوي الاحتياجات الخاصة
Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 10, 2013 12:55 pm من طرف salim morinyo

» هل تريد ان التوفق في حظك عليك قراءة مايلي
Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  I_icon_minitimeالأحد ديسمبر 08, 2013 5:41 pm من طرف admin

» حكمة اليوم
Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 19, 2013 9:57 am من طرف salim morinyo

» اعلان عن توظيف في جامعة المدية أكتوبر 2013
Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 13, 2013 8:31 am من طرف salim morinyo

» عيد مبارك و كل عام و انتم بالف خيرر
Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 13, 2013 8:28 am من طرف salim morinyo

» اعلان عن بالمؤسسة العمومية للصحة الجوارية أحنيف بولاية البويرة أكتوبر 2013
Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 13, 2013 8:27 am من طرف salim morinyo

» خاص بمسابقات التوظيف (أخصائيين نفسانيين )
Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 13, 2013 8:24 am من طرف salim morinyo

» اطفالنا قدوة لنا
Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  I_icon_minitimeالأحد أكتوبر 20, 2013 10:49 am من طرف cheri classe

تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية
Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  13496183341

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط نيوستار لمستخدمي مدرسة الاطفال المعوقين سمعيا بني سليمان المدية على موقع حفض الصفحات
طالع الصحف الوطنية

تصويت
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
admin - 517
Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  I_vote_rcapHair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  I_voting_barHair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  I_vote_lcap 
salim morinyo - 382
Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  I_vote_rcapHair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  I_voting_barHair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  I_vote_lcap 
ratiba - 274
assia queene - 230
gollden souma - 209
cheri classe - 86
anis - 49
mka ort - 31
doramayar - 28
bachir sabouh - 28
مركز تحميل الصور

Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Pretty Angel
المشرفة المميزة المستوى السابع
المشرفة المميزة المستوى السابع
Pretty Angel

Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  1358127213023

الخنزير
عدد المساهمات : 25
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/03/2013
العمر : 28
الموقع : Mystic Falls

Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3    Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  I_icon_minitimeالإثنين مارس 18, 2013 7:25 pm

Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  48964720_3269841_893096_857a9e09093a

Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6JMbV23L5QM30C0qMDbLjnvX4n1Xg0-BpJGJDsoQlHG9ERiXi

Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband

Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  LaceBraidHeadbandThumb-300x168

Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  IMG_0689-300x200
Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  IMG_0715-300x200

Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  IMG_0736-300x200

This braid is different from a traditional braided headband, because you pull the hair strands only from one side… which creates a more distinct stranding effect from the forehead into the headband.

Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  IMG_2716-300x300

We think this hairstyle turned out super cute, and lasted very well throughout the day![/center[center]]

Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  IMG_0757-300x200

Items Needed: Brush, rat-tail comb, 1 small hair elastic, 1 hair band, 2 bobby pins, hairspray and curling wand {if desired}.

Time Requirement: 3-5 minutes

Skill Level: Medium

Step-by-Step Instructions:

Part the hair, using the rat-tail comb, from ear to ear across the top of the head…
Secure the back half of the hair with a hairband to keep it out of the way for now…
Now begin a Dutch braid near the left ear. As you go along, try to keep the braid as close to the part line as possible, away from the front of the face…
Please be sure the you only add hair into the braid from the front, do not add hair into the hair from the back side of the head. This creates the lace/feather stranding effect from the forehead into the braid…
Continue braiding, in this same fashion, up and over the head until you reach the other ear…
At this point, you have two options to secure the braid. First, you may continue on by finishing a simple braid down the remaining hair, and secure with an elastic {good for younger girls}. Secondly, you may choose to us using 2 bobby pins, crossing them, to pin the remaining hair directly behind the right ear {recommended for older teens and women}.
Now, simply release the back hair from the hairband, helping it to fall around the face and nicely frame this gorgeous braided headband.
I prefer to pancake the braid, by tugging on the elbows of the braid, to flatten it and help the braid look more pronounced. {You do not have to do this, but I LOVE how it looks!}
Add hairspray to help control the flyways and baby hairs on the forehead.

If you enjoyed this hairstyle, please feel free to share it!

Happy Hairdoing!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
admin
Admin
Admin
admin

Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  10
النمر
عدد المساهمات : 517
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/02/2013
العمر : 49
الموقع : الجزائر

Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3    Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  I_icon_minitimeالإثنين مارس 18, 2013 8:21 pm

A very beautiful way

Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3  Animated+gif+congratulations+images+glitter+61
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://newstar.forumalgerie.net

Hair tutorial : how to make a braided headband :) <3 <3
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Asymmetrical twist hair tutorial
» French braid tutorial :)
» The undone bun hairstyle tutorial

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
نيوستار لمستخدمي مدرسة الاطفال المعوقين سمعيا بني سليمان المدية :: ركن حواء-Women's lives-
انتقل الى: