تفضلوا بالتسجيل و الانضمام الينا.
زيارتكم شرف لنا.
نيوستار لمستخدمي مدرسة الاطفال المعوقين سمعيا بني سليمان المدية
عزيزي الزائر رمضان كريم
سعداء جدا نحن بانضمامكم الى اْسرة المنتدى
تفضلوا بالتسجيل و الانضمام الينا.
زيارتكم شرف لنا.
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

newstar

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
ساعة المنتدى
مركز تحميل الصور
المواضيع الأخيرة
» جمعية البشائر
Decorate your home with a homemade natural candle I_icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 18, 2014 3:32 pm من طرف salim morinyo

» نظرة الإسلام لذوي الاحتياجات الخاصة
Decorate your home with a homemade natural candle I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 10, 2013 12:55 pm من طرف salim morinyo

» هل تريد ان التوفق في حظك عليك قراءة مايلي
Decorate your home with a homemade natural candle I_icon_minitimeالأحد ديسمبر 08, 2013 5:41 pm من طرف admin

» حكمة اليوم
Decorate your home with a homemade natural candle I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 19, 2013 9:57 am من طرف salim morinyo

» اعلان عن توظيف في جامعة المدية أكتوبر 2013
Decorate your home with a homemade natural candle I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 13, 2013 8:31 am من طرف salim morinyo

» عيد مبارك و كل عام و انتم بالف خيرر
Decorate your home with a homemade natural candle I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 13, 2013 8:28 am من طرف salim morinyo

» اعلان عن بالمؤسسة العمومية للصحة الجوارية أحنيف بولاية البويرة أكتوبر 2013
Decorate your home with a homemade natural candle I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 13, 2013 8:27 am من طرف salim morinyo

» خاص بمسابقات التوظيف (أخصائيين نفسانيين )
Decorate your home with a homemade natural candle I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 13, 2013 8:24 am من طرف salim morinyo

» اطفالنا قدوة لنا
Decorate your home with a homemade natural candle I_icon_minitimeالأحد أكتوبر 20, 2013 10:49 am من طرف cheri classe

تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية
Decorate your home with a homemade natural candle 13496183341

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط نيوستار لمستخدمي مدرسة الاطفال المعوقين سمعيا بني سليمان المدية على موقع حفض الصفحات
طالع الصحف الوطنية

تصويت
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
admin - 517
Decorate your home with a homemade natural candle I_vote_rcapDecorate your home with a homemade natural candle I_voting_barDecorate your home with a homemade natural candle I_vote_lcap 
salim morinyo - 382
Decorate your home with a homemade natural candle I_vote_rcapDecorate your home with a homemade natural candle I_voting_barDecorate your home with a homemade natural candle I_vote_lcap 
ratiba - 274
assia queene - 230
gollden souma - 209
cheri classe - 86
anis - 49
mka ort - 31
doramayar - 28
bachir sabouh - 28
مركز تحميل الصور

Decorate your home with a homemade natural candle

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Pretty Angel
المشرفة المميزة المستوى السابع
Pretty Angel

Decorate your home with a homemade natural candle 1358127213023

الخنزير
عدد المساهمات : 25
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/03/2013
العمر : 28
الموقع : Mystic Falls

Decorate your home with a homemade natural candle Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Decorate your home with a homemade natural candle   Decorate your home with a homemade natural candle I_icon_minitimeالسبت مارس 30, 2013 6:04 pm

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

Typical, store bought holiday candles can be dull when compared to homemade candles. And one truly unique option is to fashion a candle from an orange! This fun holiday craft will add ambiance to your next get-together, brighten your home and use up any unwanted oranges. This project is easy, inexpensive and suitable for anyone comfortable with handling a knife for carving.

Steps

Cut the orange on the cutting board. Use the paring knife to slice into the peel of the orange. Insert only as far as the pith, taking the knife around the middle of the orange, going all the way around the circumference.

Peel the orange. Gently push your finger under the skin of the orange and peel the skin away so that it separates from the orange without tearing.

Locate the "wick". Once separated from orange flesh, the orange peel should be easy to remove. When removing the orange flesh, a white wick-like “stem” part should remain––leave this intact, still attached to the peel.

Add oil. Pour olive oil (approximately 3 tablespoons) to cover the stem and allow wick to soak for a 2-3 minutes.

Create a design. The design is both pretty and functional, as it allows the candle to breathe. Create a design on paper first, to help prevent mistakes when cutting the orange. Then, take the top off the orange and score out the design you've made, using the paring knife.

[center]
Light the candle. Light the orange’s stem with a lighter. This may take a couple of attempts. It might be easier to use extra long barbecue matches if you feel it's too cramped using a lighter.

Place the top half (with its pre-designed hole) onto the bottom half with the wick. This completes the candle.

Enjoy!

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
admin
Admin
Admin
admin

Decorate your home with a homemade natural candle 10
النمر
عدد المساهمات : 517
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/02/2013
العمر : 49
الموقع : الجزائر

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Decorate your home with a homemade natural candle   Decorate your home with a homemade natural candle I_icon_minitimeالأحد مارس 31, 2013 10:02 am

https://newstar.forumalgerie.net
salim morinyo
المشرف المميز المستوى السابع
المشرف المميز المستوى السابع
salim morinyo

Decorate your home with a homemade natural candle 13272555634
النمر
عدد المساهمات : 382
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/02/2013
العمر : 38
الموقع : salimejs@yahoo.fr

بطاقة الشخصية
وسام التميز البرونزي:
Decorate your home with a homemade natural candle Left_bar_bleue1/20Decorate your home with a homemade natural candle Empty_bar_bleue  (1/20)

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Decorate your home with a homemade natural candle   Decorate your home with a homemade natural candle I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 01, 2013 8:46 am

http://salimejs@yahoo.fr
gollden souma
gollden souma

Decorate your home with a homemade natural candle 1358127213023

عدد المساهمات : 209
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/03/2013

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Decorate your home with a homemade natural candle   Decorate your home with a homemade natural candle I_icon_minitimeالسبت أبريل 13, 2013 11:42 pm

Decorate your home with a homemade natural candle
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
نيوستار لمستخدمي مدرسة الاطفال المعوقين سمعيا بني سليمان المدية :: ديكور اثاث اتيكيت-
انتقل الى: